10 Things To Do In 2017
A New Year = A Year to Try New Things! As the new year approaches, it’s time to begin thinking of things that would be cool to do. Here’s 10 Things To Do In 2017!
- Hiking. After eating just about everything you love around the Holidays, it’s time to get moving right. Hiking is a great way to explore nature while getting some exercise in. You can find great information at American Hiking.
- Spinning Class. I’ve wanted to try this. I used to go to the gym and see groups in class sweating it out. I know there are tons of health benefits. Here are Tips for Beginners.
- Dance Lessons. – Fun fun fun. My hubs bought us dance lessons for Valentine’s Day this year but we haven’t had the opportunity to use them since baby. So I’m really looking forward to it in 2017 (before they expire, lol)! You can find discounts for dance classes in your area on Groupon.
- Horseback Riding. I’d really want to do this. I had planned to go during our trip to Hawaii but since we found out we were prego just before, we weren’t able to go. So I’ve added this to the list for 2017! There seems to be a lot of opportunities locally. So, check your local listings for riding.
- New Look. The new year, always affords the opportunity to reinvent yourself with a new look. So why not change up your Hair Color or Cut. These 2017 Trends can give you some inspiration.
- Take a Road Trip. You can get adventurous here, from taking a road trip to another State that you haven’t visited or you can travel clear across the country. 20 Ultimate American Road Trips can put you on your way.
- Take A Cruise. I went on a cruise with friends to the Bahamas. We had a blast but that was over 7 years ago. It would be nice to revisit what’s available for the Best Cruises for 2017.
- Spend More Time with Family. Visit family in a different State. Best time to go lets you know when it’s the best time to travel to a particular place.
- Start a Business – Now is the time to put all of your ideas together to start your own business. There’s a ton of resources available for small business owners. Starting with the Small Business Administration site.
- Hire Help – We all need help at times. For next year, be sure to budget in money to hire help. This could be for housekeeping for your home or an assistant for your business.
What things would you add to the list to do in 2017?